© USPA International, Inc. Security Company. All rights reserved
"Growth is never by mere chance; it is the result of forces working together."
- James Cash Penney, Founder of JCPenney
Level I - Licensee Program Overview
- The exclusive or non-exclusive (depending on agreement) use of our company name in your region. For the most part, within the United States, this region could extend up to and including anywhere in your state (some restrictions apply in certain areas). For countries abroad, you get an exclusive license to use our name throughout the country (additional fees may apply depending on the country)
- A branded website, which matches our already internationally branded site, specifically in your region. All contact information is directed to you throughout the region.
- Rights as our vendor for your region. This means, if we or any of our licensees land a contract in your area, you will be the primary contractor/licensee utilized.
- Full use of our Certified Contractor Program for contracts that you land or refer outside of your region. In other words, if you operate in one region and land a contract outside of your region, we will pay you a percentage of that contract for the life of the contract just for referring it. The actual work will be conducted by the licensee or certified contractor in the area where the work is to take place and is handled through our main office.
- Predesigned business cards, letterhead and envelope documents. All of which are approved, branded and ready to be brought to any printing shop.
- Customized (digital) Forms to include: Standard Operating Procedures Manual, Contract, and Proposal. All stored on your secured management login page of your new website.
- Optional use of our USPA online reporting system. The system is used for field reports, investigative reports, property management, employee file storage, parking tag management, daily logs, etc… $90/month per license.
Is this a franchise? No. This is a trademark licensing program
Do I have to pay/share any of my profits with anyone? No. Your profits are exactly that, yours. We do not require any knowledge of your finances, billing, profits, etc...
Do I need to re-incorporate my business to get this started? No. You will simply file a DBA (doing business as) and you’re all set.
Are my employees now employees of USPA? No. Your employees are your employees. If your company is named Smith Security, Inc. The company paychecks will still be in the name of Smith Security, Inc. The DBA is for marketing and branding purposes.
On my contracts, invoices, etc... how will my company name appear? Smith Security, Inc dba USPA Nationwide Security of Georgia. (sample only)
What are the requirements to get started?
- Must be fully licensed and insured (where applicable) or be in the process of getting licensed.
- Ability to meet USPA quality control standards for trademark licensees
- Agree to operate within our company guidelines
- Submission to a comprehensive background investigation
What is the turnaround time to get started? You will be up and running within 2 weeks.
Which forms of payment will you accept for this program? Any major credit card, company check, EFT.
To get started, complete the application and email to email@example.com or fax it to +1 (888) 513-2236. We will contact you to discuss the next step.